Our Service Group understands our customers’ needs are as different as their facilities. For this very reason, we conduct walk-thrus and consultations with our customers in order to provide them with personalized solutions. We strive to give our customers the best mixture of savings, comfort and trouble free facility maintenance. From full service contracts to budget friendly time and material service calls, we will create a plan that best serves your needs.
Local: For the past 26 years we have helped grow and develop Spokane’s sky line.
Certified: As one of the only factory certified Mechanical Contractors in town, our technicians are qualified to perform start-ups on most HVAC equipment.
Pride: Our technicians take pride in their work and always aim to solve our customer’s issues right the first time around.
Training: Our technicians have the latest education resources available to them and are provided with weekly training sessions so they can continue their education.
“The True One Stop Shop”: We have the ability, in one location, to turn your idea into a reality. We can design, build, install, control & maintain your equipment all from our home base. When you select us, you’ll deal strictly with us. We’ll never send in another service company or mechanical contractor to handle your equipment or facility.
- Critical System Services
- Commercial HVAC/R
- Industrial Service
- Light Commercial Service
- TI Services
- DDC and Pneumatic Controls
- Boilers, Chillers, Towers
- 24/7/365 On-Call Services
- One Call Dispatching for All Services Needed
- Online Dispatching
- 2 Hour Average Response Time
- Retro-Commissioning & Commissioning
- Balancing Wet and Dry Sides
- Preventative Maintenance Plans Tailored for Our Customer Needs: Time and Material, Prescriptive Service, Performance Service and Full Coverage Maintenance Plans
- Life Cycle Planning, Mechanical Budgets
- Full Coverage Maintenance Plans
- MEP Services Including Hydronic, Chillers and Boilers
- Continuous Education and ongoing Training
- Qualified Commercial Staff
- Remote Monitoring, Trending, Alarm Monitoring and Automatic Response