Building Automation and Controls
Expertise to make your facility smart, healthy and energy efficient
Seamless integration of hardware, software and analytics for a highly profitable facility asset.
Our skilled, experienced professionals are knowledgeable of the latest building automation solutions across multiple manufacturer’s platforms.
Seven Benefits of a Reliable and Efficient Building Management System
- Reduction of operating cost through energy optimization across sub-systems
- Reduction of operating cost through minimizing maintenance costs
- Reduced overhead cost through increased staff productivity
- Real time analytics for energy conservation, equipment longevity and lower maintenance costs
- Analytics driven preemptive equipment alerts for zero downtime
- Automated continuous commissioning
- Extended equipment lifetime for maximum ROI
Your business will thrive with our energy management expertise and knowledge of the Washington Energy Code.
We can help you meet the Washington Clean Building Performance Standard.
Financial Impact of Building Automation Systems
- Installing currently developed and properly tuned controls can reduce energy consumption.
- Commercial buildings ~29%
- Secondary schools ~49%
- Standalone retail stores and auto dealerships ~41%
Other measures that provide greatest energy-saving potential nationwide are:
- Adjusting setpoints (e.g., lowering daytime temperature for heating, increasing for cooling, and lowering
- nighttime heating) (~8% reduction)
- Reducing minimum air flow rates through variable-air volume boxes (~7% reduction)
- Limiting heating and cooling to when the building is most likely occupied (~6% reduction)
- Sequence of operation audit for most plants 10 years or older (~10-50% or more reduction)
Connectivity solutions designed to monitor any mechanical equipment regardless of manufacturer.
Pro Mechanical Services can provide detailed building analysis to protect equipment, lower energy costs, produce preemptive fault detection and maintain optimal environmental conditions.
- Low refrigerant charge
- Reduction in the heating/cooling system capacity
- Failed components
- Excessive energy use
- Inability to maintain comfort and air quality
- Dirty air filters
- Degraded compressor efficiency
Long Term Benefits
- Improved productivity of maintenance staff
- Reduced trouble calls
- Improved occupancy comfort
- Healthy building environment maintained
- Equipment life extended
- Reduction in unexpected failures
- Utilization of real-time data
- Equipment operations proactively maintained
- Easier determination of persistent maintenance issues
Pro Mechanical Services has been a Honeywell Business Partner for more than 10 years. We have been using Honeywell’s Niagara System for third party device integration and data gathering.
Niagara connects and translates data from nearly any device. By using Niagara, we can automate and control any system or critical operation.
Who uses Honeywell Niagra Systems?
- Preferred GSA vendors for all national facility installations
- Top rated hospitals across the U.S.
- Major league sports stadiums
- Critical infrastructure
- Big tech
- Integration specialists
About Honeywell Building Technologies
Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) is a global business with more than 23,000 employees. HBT creates products, software and technologies found in more than 10 million buildings worldwide.
Commercial building owners and occupants use our technologies to ensure their facilities are safe, energy efficient, sustainable and productive. For more news and information visit Honeywell Building Technologies.
To the wise investor, modern Building Management Systems are all about integration. Multi-platform system integration is substantially more cost effective than a complete replacement of a DDC system. In fact, many platform “software upgrades” cost more than a complete system integration.
It does however require a highly sophisticated team of competent people with experience to bring multiple front ends into one simple yet powerful frontend package.
Pro Mechanical has assembled a dedicated group of muti-platform integrators to serve a growing need for owners looking for solutions that unlock them from one or more expensive vendors.
Pro Mechanical Services provides hands-on integration management, services, training and support. Integration is one of the messiest and most complex technological services related to building automation, but Pro Mechanical specializes in this field.
The variety of third-party, multi-platform systems in use and the sheer complexity of integration itself, makes the whole process time consuming and difficult but Pro Mechanical as streamlined the process.
We proudly offer best-in-class integration services based on industry expertise and a comprehensive understanding of all major third-party systems.
We can help integrate as many or as few systems as required to meet your business goals. Let Pro Mechanical solve the expensive headache of a multi-platform system for your facility quickly and economically.
- Manage HVAC systems and energy usage
- Monitor facilities remotely
- Manage and monitor surveillance and security systems
- Analyze trends and critical alarms; make recommendations
- Track traffic within a facility
- Monitor air quality
- Access Control
- Energy Analytics
- Facility Solutions
- HMI Programming
- Honeywell ACI Contractor
- Performance Tuning
- PLC Programming
- Project Management
- Retro Commissioning
- System Analysis
- System Integration
- System Programing